Jump to content

Beitou Hot Spring Museum hotspringmuseum.taipei

The Beitou Hot Spring Museum, formerly known as the Beitou Public Bathhouse, was built in 1913. After World Wat II, the Beitou Public Bathhouse was abandoned due to the constant shift of management responsibility among government agencies. In 1994, a group of faculty and students from Beitou Elementary School “discovered” the deserted building and petitioned for the conservation of the site. On October 31, 1998, the facility reopened to the public as the Beitou Hot Spring Museum.

Update: 2020-05-29Reviewed: 2020-05-29